Saturday, April 18, 2009

the loneliness that nearly eats me !


sometimes i lay on my bed clutching the sheets to myself as a sort of protective cocoon. thinking about the people around me, the people who don't know who i am, the people who don't care who i am and the people who just walk pass me anyway! argh! i sometimes feel stuck, lost, lonely and that would often allow myself to indulge in a little daydream. it is an imaginary escapade, releasing me from the reality and the everyday life i am leading. i would picture a happier me, in a happier place, where i wouldn't be invisible. i would be spending moments with someone who loves me for me, and i wouldn't have the slightest doubt that it is worth every seconds of my life. if this little daydreaming, could let me take a little break, a few minutes or even a few seconds away from my loneliness, why should i deny myself from it? It might be just an activity, which is unreal and imaginary, but i really relish that moment of not feeling alone. by the way, i just want someone to talk to and someone to turn to , just a friendly face . is not an extravagant claims right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment